Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Simple updates of my life

Final year project
Just settled my final year project preparation. I have thress personal pipettes, cool huh~... The lab cabinet I'm using now actually is belong to a senior, but according to my supervisor and the lab manager, the senior has gave up his project and did not shown up for lab work for quite a long time. He already failed his project B once, but still showing this kind of attitude, what a shame for him as a University student. Currently, I'm excited on my final year project.

Volleyball
Lately, my performance in volleyball is really bad, I did not touch vb since the MAPCU volleyball competition. Sigh, need to train more to brush up my vb skill.

Inter-faculty Sports Carnival 2009
Still under planning period, still haven't get black and white agreement from UCSI for the sponsorship of the events. Sigh.

Relationship
I'm still single... sigh..


No comments: