Monday, October 20, 2008

Fking Bad Day

Wah lao eh, today really sui dou tip dei ...

1)

The glass aquarium broken when i wanna clean it this afternoon.

2)

And i din notice the glass was broken, eventually, the edge cut my right middle finger. My finger bleeds like hell, fresh blood just non-stop flushing out no matter how hard i press on the wound.. So i raised up my arm, the blood pressure to the finger reduced and eventually blood clot the wound. Phew..

3)

After i have settled my wound, I went down to the pet shop to get a new aquarium for the 2 poor fishes...

4)

And guess what, one of the goldfish died because soaked in the high chlorine pipe water for more than 1 hours... I'm so regret, should have add anti-chlorine to the water...

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT A FARKING FRUSTRATING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: