Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ah Ping Bah Kut Teh, SS14

Today I was planned to have my dinner at Asia Cafe, but then I couldn't find a parking, so ended up went to SS14 to hunt for my dinner. Then I passed by this bak kut teh restaurant and I found it not bad from appearance, so I decided to give it a try. I've ordered a single portion of mixed bak kut teh, it was served in a small claypot. With an iced chinese tea, the meal cost me RM9.40.


The shop


Single portion of claypot bakkuteh


My review: Rice was not bad, soup was not bad, meat was tender enough... overall above average, worth to try.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

Our Newport Cigarettes and Cheap Newport Cigarettes store not only offering

tax stamps for free without MOQ but also offer free shipping for all customers from the United States. What's more, if your goods would be stopped by Customs, we will reshipped

the same quantity for free. Customer's satisfaction is our top priority, and we are trying our best to provide customers the best services. We have many customers in the USA and

almost all customers give great praise to our services and the Newport

Cigarettes
.

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

lunettesdesoleilparis.net homme pas cher

lunettes de soleil pas cher femme

lunettes de soleil Ray Ban pas cher 2012.

lunettes de soleil Chanel pas cher 2012.

lunettes de soleil Armani pas cher 2012.


Timoree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Timoree said...

"Ping Bah Kut Teh", sounds cool :)
http://travelkefamenanu.blogspot.com/